Successful process control starts several steps prior to the supplying of the hardware
It all starts with an analysis of the current state and a conceptualisation of the problem.
Then we assemble the right process steps and parameters to offer you a satisfying solution based on our broad experience in advanced oxidation and the R&D - work in our application laboratory.
To feed a successful project with all our experience, we have developed our own process control designed ideally to the demands of an oxidation process with variable parameters. This does not end at the development and implementation of the RECO, but goes further into the whole process control.
The hardware consists of an industrial PC and a big flat screen, combined in a compact unit. The PLC is based on an embedded PC with runtime system to achieve a highly stable system. The screen shows touch-key characters. The analogue and digital In- / Out- modules are connected by an industrial BUS with the control panel. The producer of the hardware is well-known and represented worldwide.
Our control concept:
• visualization of process
• software quality management
• modem access for online service
• choice of language
• master - slave signal management with RECO
• communication with master PLC and remote control system
• soft-keys for calibration of functional elements (pH-electrode, level sensors, metering pumps, ...)
• VPA - open user application (individual adaption): the client can change the process by activation / deactivation of soft-keys in the PLC for a flexible use of the unit.
• signal management by showing the in- and out-modules of the bus in the visualization as wired in the electric cabinet for documentation, trouble shooting and online-support, including signal inversion.
Through this concept, the automations is designed in such a way that the customer can adapt the process completely to their demands without further support from our side.
Furthermore, they can operate the unit from every PC of their company ethernet, if the unit is linked to a fixed IP-address, making access available even remotely and around the clock.