The successful application begins long before the supplying of the hardware.
The key to success is the understanding of the status and testing on real samples. Based on our long experience in AOP (Advance Oxidation Processes) and R&D all necessary process steps are integrated into a whole, to define the functioning of a full-scale installation. We are looking for applications related to our AOP processes, e.g. Combinations of UV / H2O2, UV / H2O2 / Fe, UV / O3 and H2O2 / O3 fit, but also test alternative methods, such as Evaporation, ozonation, membrane processes, precipitation and biology. This is how we ensure that the customer receives information on the most economical process. AOP should not be used where other methods have advantages. Where we recommend AOP, we can justify this as the best procedure. In complex cases, combination methods often result from AOP processes and e.g. biological process.
Equipped with various lab reactors, technical scaled units and pilot installations, (rented from a.c.k. aqua concept GmbH) we can perfectly fit the application to our clients' demands.
Our aim is to supply the best reliability of the process with transparent costs.
For standard applications, we typically do not require further testing.
On the other hand we also supply the full service for process development: From lab-scale (5 - 10 L) to full-scale applications. This feasibility studies are conducted by us at a protection fee which does not cover our own costs, but is high enough to select and reject cases without significance. We take the protection fee into account on receiving a related order.
Data collected during feasibility testing are used as base for design of commercial dimensioned treatment plants, and the related performance and chemical consumption warranty. Therefor samples are required to be representative for the final wastewater to be treated!
What are the steps during feasibility testing?
Phase 1: technical clarification of project:
• volume / flow to treat
• chemical mixture (main ingredients and composition)
• aim of treatment
• SOP for collecting representative samples (File <<Sampling>>) - as feasibility testing starts at this point.
• shipment of sample(s) to Enviolet (File <<Packing and transportation>>)
We consult on all these topics, if required!
Phase 2: on successful technical assessment we offer feasibility testing taking place in three steps:
• Micro-testing: a series of testing with 0.1 – 0.5 mL volume under well defined and standardized conditions give the first „finger print“ of the wastewater. In our database with mean-timely several thousand sets, we screen for a comparable or equal fingerprint (Data used internally only)
• Miniature-testing: based on results from micro-testing a ca. 500 ml scale testing is run for further validation and development (Data used internally only)
• Macro-testing: with usually 5 - 10 L a complete simulation and verification of data is realized in a technically fitting lab-unit. Here we are also able to handle sufficient material to supply samples to the customer for internally testing or validation.
Phase 3: Basic data from Phase 2 are extracted together with OPEX and CAPEX. This offers an interesting perspective for the customer, next steps will be defined together with the customer.
Our success is your success!